The mother’s voice is the first voice that a child ever knows.
- It is the first voice that comes to comfort when pavement proves to be harder than your knee.
- It is the voice that reminds you that you are worth something whether or not that girl you like realizes it or not.
- It is the voice of wisdom that guides when your life is at a crossroads.
- It is often the voice of your conscience reminding you what is right and wrong, and always calling you back to the right.
- It is the voice of instruction reminding you of the tenets of faith and life.
- It is the voice of soothing words of peace that calm the raging storm that brews inside our hearts.
- It is the voice that bids you to get up and keep going, even though life has beaten you down and crushed you into the ground.
- It is the voice that rejoices with you when you find that special one to live your life with.
- It is the voice that your whispers comfort to her grandchildren in the earliest stages of life.
- It is the voice that tells you that you can do it, even when the rest of the world doubts.
- It is the voice that is full of pride when you become what God always intended you to be.
Most importantly it is the voice of prayer that pleads with God Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and Earth for your very life.
Voices fade, diminish, and even disappear, but no matter how far or how distant that voice becomes – It is always the voice telling you that she is proud of you, that you are worthy, that no matter what comes she knows you can do it!
Mom, thank you for your voice!